Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Motivational Mar. 14 Color Challenge

Welcome to our Monday Motivational!  It has been a totally busy crop weekend, and our HoneyBee Beth has designed a very special color challenge for us this week!  Check it out below! 
Beth Ullman

 
Good Morning to all our faithful followers!  Today is Monday, and I get to motivate you this week...........so how about a color challenge?????  I have picked out some yummy colors for you today, and here they are:
 
 



Gray, Pink, Plum and "Razzleberry"

Now ~ you can do a card, layout, 3-D project, or altered item,  but you must use some of each of the colors in your project......it can be from designer paper, inks, card stock, or embellishments ~ but use each color, as I did on these projects ...




This is my granddaughter, (who is growing up to fast) and I used GRAY card stock, plus light Gray designer paper, with a little PINK and RAZZLEBERRY mixed in.  My frame and journal box use the PLUM with some PINK ribbon woven in......the title was cut out using the Cricut Sans Serif cartridge, with PLUM shadows and PINK letters.
 
I also have a card to share with you using the same colors! 




This card uses the "Double Bugging" technique from Technique Junkies.  I used Perfect Plum and Rich Razzleberry inks.



I hope you have enjoyed my challenge today, and I really hope to see you all back on Wed. with your take on these pretty colors.


 
Supplies
Designer Paper- Creative Memories Blush Blooms Stampin-Up Razzlebery
Card Stock-Stampin-Up Basic Gray, Perfect Plum, Pink Pirouette, and Rich Razzleberry
Inks- Stampin-Up Rich Razzleberry and Perfect Plum
Martha Stewart-Flowers and Border Punch
Embossing Folders-Cuttlebug Damask and Carmello and Sizzix.
Cricut- San Serif (retired)
Stamp-All Night Media
Stampin_up Watercolor crayons
 
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are suffering with the devastating losses in Japan and throughout the Far East.   May God be with you all. 
 
Happy crafting ~
Photobucketand the HoneyBees!

4 comments:

June Houck said...

I am excited about this color challenge, Beth! I am perusing my papers and making little piles trying to decide on the right combo. Your projects provide a lot of inspiration :)

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth!!..both are just gorgeous and so is your granddaughter!! Those colors look so cool mixed together!

Beth said...

Thanks girls and I am so looking forward to seeing yours tomorrow.

alienanessa said...

OMGosh, that layout is stupendous! Great job on the paper choices and all the lovely embellies!