Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday Motivation- What A Character!

Our challenge for you this week here at Betty Bee's Buzz is to feature a character (Disney or other theme) on your card, layout, or project. You may use a photo, die cut, sticker...use your creativity and share with us!
I chose Mickey Mouse and our first family trip to Disney World in 2008. These are our first pictures from that trip and what magic we saw when walking down Main Street USA! I am on the left, the two princesses are my twin girls, and my in-laws.
June Houck

Be sure to come back on Wednesday for more Character inspiration from Betty Bee & the HoneyBees!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

June, I love your layouts! Such great memories. I have several to post on Wednesday!!

BettyBee said...

June, this is quite an inspiration! I am doing a layout as well... fulfilling a New Year's goal to do some scrapbook pages this year :) Thanks for the great prompt!

Jennifer Moore said...

http://moore-than-words.blogspot.com/2009/12/sketch-104.html