Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday Motivation ~ Table Tent Card

Good Morning! We hope you had a wonderful weekend, wherever you are. Several of the HoneyBees and I were in Punta Gorda, Florida with 25 other fantastic crafting ladies, creating to our little hearts' content!! It was terrific to see Rosemary's beautiful, triangular tent card, below, in person... oh, so pretty, and SO easy to do!
You are going to see some gorgeous pieces in the Showcase on Wednesday!
Here's Roe ~~~~~~~~~~~~
*****************


I am so excited to share with you a project I created with Design Studio and my Cricut Expressions. This is so easy and quick to do and I'm sure your guests will love what you set out for them.

Here is a screenshot of Design Studio showing what I was working with. The only cartridge used was George.

Making sure everything was welded, I was now ready to cut. I started of with Thanksgiving cardstock; hit cut. Once that was cut, I scored three lines. In this next photo, you will see where the score lines are.

Once folded, this is what it will look like.



I placed the card flat so I can decorate it. Once that was done, I just needed to insert point for it to be upright, slip in napkin and I was done.

Here are three place cards each with a different theme.





For this one, I made a little pocket to hold a lollypop!


On HoneyBee Showcase Wednesday, our team will be showing your their take on my designed place card. I would love to see what you do with it!..If you would like this template, I can email it to you for you to open it in Word or whatever program you use for your digital stamps. The total lengh is 11 1/4 and width is 2 1/2; you would need to adjust accordingly. If you have George and DS, I can send you the cut file which means you wouldn't have to do any adjusting.

If you have any questions, please let me know. My email address is roezee@embarqmail.com. In the subject please put 'place card'. When you get your place card done, just upload it to Inlinkz so you can share with us your creation. You do not have to rush and get it done by that Wednesday! We want you to enjoy making this project; no stress!!
OK, now, it's your turn to give it a try! We will have our LINKZ here for your starting on Wednesday, and we want to see what you will do with the design!
Don't forget that today is the last day to leave comments on the posts that we have shared with you, so you will be in the drawing for the BLOG CANDY!! You get your name in once for every comment, and once for being a follower. We will draw a winner's name tomorrow, and post the winner on Wednesday's post. Good luck, everyone!
BettyBee and the HoneyBees

7 comments:

ILONA said...

...it looks soo pretty...;)

ILONA

http://schnutiskreativeseite.blogspot.com/

Court said...

Fantastic tutorial Roe! I can't wait to try it! :)

lisa808 said...

tfs cute ideas. I enjoy making placecards for the holidays.

Anonymous said...

OMG Roe! That is wonderful! I don't have any creative machine other than a Cuttlebug, but I'll bet I could still pull this off! Such creativity and inspiration!!

BettyBee said...

Great tutorial, Roe. I am looking forward to making my place cards! Thanks for the pattern. See you back here Wednesday with my designs!

sucor said...

Love it! Thank you so much for generously sharing your instructions!

BethanyR said...

Great tip thanks for sharing!