Friday, May 13, 2011

Buzz, Brag and BEE Happy - Friday May 13, 2011

OOOOOOOOOO Friday the 13th! Good thing I'm not superstitious! This Friday I would like to say thank you to all who have been sending positive thoughts and praying for me. Keep up the good work!!!The doctor was right! This first week has been ROUGH!!! Wednesday was my first postop visit a 1 1/2hr drive one way from my house (OUCH). Doctor is pleased with my progress so far. No infection! Dr pulled one of the four drains he put in after surgery. Don, my DH, said it was 8 inches long... it felt like 8 feet with treble hooks along the way! 1 down 3 to go! Doctor did say I can increase my activity a little and can try the stairs.... so hopefully tomorrow I can get up to my craft room and do some creating!!!

Hug your family, say thank you and smile.... it increases your face value! Judy Ford



*******************

Happy Friday!  This is HoneyBee June Houck reporting my brag for the week…
I had a blast participating in National Scrapbook Day (NSD) on May 7th and Robyn of My Pink Stamper had twelve fun challenges and giveaways.  She randomly drew winners, but somehow she forgot to draw my name :)  I managed all twelve challenges in one day!  I am confident that I have never made that many unique projects in a week, much less in a single day.  I used Echo Park papers on three of my projects.  Echo Park was also looking for crafters participating in NSD using Echo Park products.  Echo Park chose 9 people to win a paper collection of their choice, and I was one crafter that was chosen!  I asked for, "Life is Good."  I can't wait to play with my newest papers!


*******************


Photobucket

2 comments:

Judy Ford said...

congratulations JUNE!! what a great honor! I haven't used Echo Park Paper yet. will have to look into it! although DH might have a tiny problem with adding to my paper stash... lol

Betty Hope Bob the Babe is doing better.
Wanda Hope you're feeling better
Courtney Hope Papa John is doing well.
KRisti Hope your foot is getting better so you can get your scraproom set up. Can hardley wait to see pictures!
Roe Hope your are feeling good too!

BettyBee said...

Great to see that you girls could get the post set up! I tried several times, and Blogger was out of business for quite a while. I was not available yesterday, taking Bob back to the ER to check for a blood clot. Good news... no clot, bad news, no explanation for the pain in the calf. Otherwise he is doing well. I hope to be back to crafting soon!
Hugs to all!!