Monday, May 30, 2011

Monday Motivational - Corregated cardboard


  Happy Monday!  When you paper craft, trends come and go.  If you wait long enough, they come back around again.  When it comes to paper crafing supplies, I am a hoarder.  I have lots of corregated card board in my personal stash...and in a variety of colors!  I die cut the red and white flowers from corregated card stock using a Tim Holtz Alterations/Sizzix die.  (Complete supply list for this card on my blog.)


Here are some other cards I have made using corregated cardboard:

This star was cut with my Cricut...a little ragged, but I like the rustic look for this card.



I hope you find some motivating ideas here to use corregated cardboard on your next card, LO, or project!  It cuts shapes really well with Sizzix or Ellison dies.  If you want a rugged cut, use your Cricut.   I hope you will give this a try.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Rosemary said...

June, you cards are awesome!!..Great examples showing different uses!!

Judy Ford said...

June these are very cool! I've never used corregated cardstock before.... now I'm so inspired! Breaking out those Sizzix and SU die cuts!!

Court said...

THESE are AMAZING! :) Way go to JuneBug!

BettyBee said...

June, these are spectacular examples, and I am so inspired! You have given such a wonderful array of different ways to use corrugated papers! I love each one! Thanks for your BEE-utiful work!!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic projects, sweet June, you rocketh completely!