Friday, May 6, 2011

Buzz, Brag, and Bee Happy Friday - May 6

Welcome to Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy Friday!  This is our chance to share all sorts of assorted excitement, and invite you to join right in!  What's the buzz?  Want to brag?  What makes You Happy?

We are very excited to announce the upcoming visit of
Guest HoneyBee
AMY SHEFFER of PICKLED PAPER DESIGNS!!
Amy will be in the hive the week of May 16th!! Bring your friends, and come join us!!!
*************

Honey Bee Courtney Lee here for excitement!

National Scrapbook Day is on May 7th and My Pink Stamper has some AMAZINGLY fun things planned as well as AMAZING giveaways! So come and get ready to scrap your heart out and play in all of the fun! As a My Pink Designer I can tell you that it really going to be something!  

I am also THRILLED to tell you that I got another card picked up for the September 2011 Cricut Magazine! This bee is buzzing with excitement!!! 

*******************


This week I won top 5 at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge blog!  I am so honored.  Every week there are the most detailed and beautiful creations.  I literally squealed with delight when I saw the post.  I won for the Mother's Day card I made for my mom that I will give her tomorrow.  Here is my top 5 card:

Happy Mother's Day weekend to you all!  I can't wait to celebrate Mother's Day on Sunday with my family, but I am just as excited to celebrate National Scrapbook Day tomorrow.  It is so fun to play with paper :)
*******************


Boy, do I have something to brag about!!..Last Saturday I bought a new mini-van, Dodge Grand Caravan. I have a Pride Go Go scooter that comes apart and would stay in the trunk of my PT Cruiser; it would fit, but you need to angle the pieces to get it in the opening.  It was getting harder for me, so many times I didn't go out like I wanted and then realized it was time to get a new vehicle.  I ordered an inside lift that will allow me to keep my scooter all put together and it will be lifted into the van and of course lifted out!..How cool is that going to be?!  I ordered that on Monday so just waiting for the call that the lift came in so it can be installed into the van.  Now, as for the color of my van...Mango Tango!! I didn't realize until Tuesday that the Sizzlet alphabets I used on my Mother's Day card is called Mango Tango..too funny! 

I wish you could see the pearl finish on the paint!



*******************
Happy National Scrapbooking Day to you all, and we hope you have a great time creating lots of fun and exciting projects.  Then come back and link them right here, so we can come and visit your blog!

A couple of our HoneyBees are out on the Injured Reserve List, so we are sending GET WELL SOON wishes to them. 

Don't forget to link your Mother's Day projects to our Wednesday HoneyBee showcase!  Show us what you have created for a special Mom, or mothering lady in your life. 

Happy Mother's Day to all you MOTHERS and POTENTIAL MOTHERS out there... be important in the life of a child.  You DO make a difference, and your influence will last a lifetime.



Photobucketand the HoneyBees
 

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Roe, that van is so *YOU*. This will be so enjoyable for you. I can't wait to see it at Swarm 2012 :)

Betty, I hope Bob the Babe is able to do his PT and get better soon. My friend Kaye had both her knees done. The first one she did the PT from day one, and was thrilled with the results. The second one she put it off a little and she still has a lot of pain more than a year later.

Court, I am so excited about Nt'l Scrapbook day and I can't wait to see what you, Robyn, and the other girls have created as inspirational challenges for us!

lauren bergold said...

congrats, honeybees! and thanks for sharing! ♥HAPPY FRIDAY♥!!!

Court said...

June, you are so amazing! Congratulations on your GORGEOUS mothers day card!

Roe, you look FAB in your new van!

And YAY for Amy coming to be a guest honeybee!