Friday, July 15, 2011

Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy

Happy Friday, and welcome to Buzz, Brag, and Bee Happy!  This is the place for sharing what's happening in our hive, what's the BUZZ in the BIZZ, and what we're buzzing with happiness about!  It's always something SWEET here at BettyBee's Buzz!
                                                             *****************
Happy travels to all of our friends who are preparing to head off to CHA, and getting everything ready for the big Craft and Hobby Association showcase next week!!!  There are lots of great sneak peeks out there!
                                                            ******************
Be sure to check out what Kathy at Paper Phenomenon has created now!  This paper engineering genius has done it again!  She has designed another fabulous project, and has more in the works.   Watch for very exciting things coming with WonderWorks Crops!!!
                                                               ****************




Hello friends! HoneyBee Judy Ford checking in here for

this week's Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy!



This has been a busy week for me. I've been joining in on all sorts of swaps over at the Cricut web site. The usual ones, card fronts and cards, but also paperdoll swap and paperclip swap! For the paperclip swap I was able to use some of those leftover inchies and twinchies that were so popular several years ago. My clip for October is too cute. I made blood shot eyeballs! and December's is a magnetic clothespin with a reindeer head that I made from My Community footprint and hand prints. The foot is the head, the hands the antlers, some red glitter for the nose, some wiggly eyes and a peppermint ribbon bow from Betty's Bow Maker completes the cutest little reindeer that can hold notes on my fridge or masterpieces from my grandson Jackson... The garden is also starting to produce!!! Can anyone say Zucchini explosion!!!!! Right now I'm baking zucchini bread and muffins made with Splenda. I have some to saute with yellow squash and onions for supper! Anyone have any other good recipes you'd like to share, or come grab some for yourself!!!! Anyway, how are things in your area of the blogosphere? What are you doing special? Link back and share with all us HoneyBees!!!
                                                                     *****************

Betty Brett

I hope you will forgive a bit of family news on my part of today's post.  It is what I am happy about.  As you know, we are traveling, and the picture below is the main reason for our trip. 

This is our granddaughter, Paisley, and she is wearing an heirloom outfit which is handed down to the girls in our family for their Blessings in our church.  Sunday was this special occasion. 
Part of our travels included a day at the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, and this is the view from inside the magnificent chapel there.  Breath taking!
This is a scenic spot in the Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs, and the background looks like a painting... but it's real!  Such amazing country!
And, I have crafted a bit :)  This is a "textures" project I did this week, and there is a video on YouTube, and on my blog showcasing a LOT of different texturizing techniques.  I invite you to pop over and check it out.

We are off toward Utah in a couple of days, then more sightseeing after that... we feel quite blessed to be able to travel around our beautiful country, and not have a specific schedule to keep.  I'll check in again soon!

Happy crafting!
*****************

Now it's your turn to link here anything you'd like to brag about!  Tell us what's happening in your hive!
What have you created that you'd like to share? 





Photobucketand the HoneyBees


0 comments: