Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Honeybee Showcase Heavy Metal

Welcome to Honeybee Showcase Wednesday July 13, 2011.
Our Queen Bee took time away from her vacation to do Monday's Motivational Heavy Metal!!!
Here is my card version. I used aluminum foil adhered to cardstock and put thru my Cuttlebug embossing folder.
I call this card "Parts left over???"Seems to happen alot at the Ford house when we do a "project"! Judy Ford
This is my stab at foil tape from the local hardware store...
I used my SU embossing folder - great impressions but....I must have squished it too hard...
some of the gooo from the tape oozed out and stuck to my embossing folder...
a little Goo Be Gone cleared it up..... and don't use your MS punch on this heavy sticky tape either....
oh my what a mess... thank goodness for Goo Be Gone, ruler and Cricut pick...

******************

I made this beautiful butterfly at Stampfest.  It was so easy and fun.  We stamped the butterfly on cardstock with VersaMark then used the sticky embossing power.  After we used the heat gun we sprinkled it with glitter.  Next you glue it onto a soda can. ( I picked Pepsi of course. ) you cut out the butterfly and shape the wings to however you would like.  The last step is to glue a pin onto the back with Super Glue.  I love these and you can do them is so many colors.
 
Huggles, Wanda
***************
Now you give your heavy metal a try and link up back here to show us your hard work.
thanks for joining us at Betty Bee's Buzz!!!





Photobucketand the HoneyBees


2 comments:

Court said...

Great job ladies! Good ideas on how to work metal into your projects!

Judy Ford said...

Great Job Wanda! I love the butterfly!!!! will have to try some and give them to mom!!!