Friday, July 22, 2011

Buzz, Brag and Bee Happy

Happy Friday!  Welcome to the hive, and our Buzz, Brag, and Bee Happy segment.  This is where we talk about what is the Buzz in the Bizz, what we are doing that we want to brag about, or what we see other doing that we want to brag on, and what is happening that makes us happy.  We also invite you to use this opportunity to leave comments or links to Buzz, Brag, or share what is happy in your hive, too!
**************
HoneyBee Judy Ford here! How much fun I had with my punches this week!

I loved this card is I saw on Splitcoaststampers! Here is the link to the tutorial!
I get their Weekly Inkling for lots of great ideas!It is by Carol Hurlock.
And, I'm a great aunt again!
July 21, 2011, (11:58am, 8 lbs 2 oz., 20inches)

Meet EMILY GRACE!
*********************
Betty Brett
This is a quick "sneak peek" at a project that I am doing a video on for Digital Delights for Tuesday.  It features the cork tree, clear embossing on the tree, and flipped images.  I hope you will pop over and check it out.  You can become a follower/subscriber on my personal blog, and I will be posting it there, too.

You girls have got to check out Kathy Files' blog, and see the THREE albums she has posted this week!  The papercraft engineer has been in high gear over at Paper Phenomenon!

On a personal note, I am still traveling, and having a wonderful time.  Sorry the posts are short... lots of folks are at CHA, and many others are on vacations, etc.  In the meantime, we hope you will enjoy "getting pumchy" and share your projects with us through the links on Wednesday's posts.

Happy crafting!



Photobucketand the HoneyBees

3 comments:

June Houck said...

Cute projects, ladies!

Judy Ford said...

love the dimension on the cork tree! will go check out the paper phenomenom site now

Scrappin Rabbit Designs said...

What a sweet little girl. Congrats Great Auntie. Can't wait to see the video on your sneak peak project. I love that you used cork for the tree branch. I need to try to make the card. I get the Inkling too. Have a wonderful Sunday Ladies.