Wednesday, July 6, 2011

HoneyBee Showcase - Red, White and Blue

*******************
Happy Wednesday, and welcome to the hive! On Monday, HoneyBee Judy shared her Red, White, & Blue card with us, and today the rest of the swarm will be sharing their versions. Above is my Card for the 4th of July! The paper is from K & Company Americana collection. The darling little bear is from my Digi files. So sorry I can't remember where I got him. He's colored with the Copic markers.. Add little gems and the USA chipboard cutout... We are ready for the 4th.

Betty Brett
*******************


Here is Lanni waving the flag!!..She stands about 8 1/2 inch and made a visit to Joe's office pre-4th of July. She is a digital stamp by Toni Walters.

After coloring her in, I added some bling and Stickles to make her 'sparkle'!!

*******************
Wanda

I'm flying my Red, White, & Blue. I made this fun banner with material and then cut the letters out with my Cricut, ran though the Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dot folder. and hung in on twine.

Now lets see what you all have made!

Huggles
Photobucket

1 comments:

Judy Ford said...

Wow Honeybees! These are Yankee doodle Dandy!!!!!